domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

Calendar of the Soul Thirty-eighth Week Rudolf Steiner


Calendar of the Soul

Thirty-eighth Week


... The spirit child within my soul
I feel freed of enchantment.
In heart-high gladness has
The holy cosmic Word engendered
The heavenly fruit of hope,
Which grows rejoicing into worlds afar
Out of my being's godly roots.



English translation by Ruth and Hans Pusch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ich fühle wie entzaubert
Das Geisteskind im Seelenschoss;
Es hat in Herzenshelligkeit
Gezeugt das Heilige Weltenwort
Der Hoffnung Himmelsfrucht,
Die jubelnd wächst in Weltenfernen
Aus meines Wesens Gottesgrund.



The Year Participated translation
by Owen Barfield

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I seem, from trance now free,
nursed by a soul
the Spirit-Child to see,
the fruit of heaven-ward hope
in cloudless heart by holy Word begot,
waxing, triumphing, word-filling,
my Essence and my God's from whence I spring.


(provided with the kind permission of the Rudolf Steiner Press)

http://www.rsarchive.org/COTS/COTS.php?cots+38

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario